Burgundy Museum Calf Goodyear Welted Oxfords
SKU: FMBMY00914-UK/IND 5
Check COD Availability
Deliver in 7-8 Days
The product you see is 100% handmade and is a result of hours of labour and craftmanship instilled in it. Every single shoe is totally hand burnished that makes it unique to any other pair of shoe. We have 150+ design catalogue to help you choose the best for yourself. You can choose any shape, colour or design and make your custom pair as well. You can also send across your measurements to us over an email/whatsapp for an accurate fit. Kindly drop an email to email@example.com for more information on how to get perfect pair made as per your desired specifications.
- Soles available: Argentinean Leather , Rubberised EVA, Rubber sole, Lightweight Tunit sheet
- Upper finishing: Hand burnished finish, Patina finish, Patent leather, Calf leather
- Construction: Blake stitched construction (Hand stitched), Cemented construction
- Every shoe comes with an extra cushioned footbed for unmatched comfort
- Clean off all the dust from the shoe with a clean cloth.
- Apply the same colours shoe shiner/cream polish to enhance the shine. You can also use a neutral shiner/cream polish for all leathers irrespective of their colour. Leave for about 2 minutes to let it dry and sleep through the leather.
- Finally buff it gently with a horsehair shoe brush to give the finishing touch.
- To help shoe retain their original shape, store them by putting a shoe tree in your shoes.
Every lather shoe requires care if you want them to last long. clean and polish them before and after every wear.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This pair of shoes is made with breathable leather. It will acquire the shape of your feet as soon as you wear them get comfortable.