October 05, 2019
Shoe Buying Tips 2019
Shoes influence foot health. The right pair of shoes ensure comfort, whereas the ill-fitting ones make you cringe with pain and discomfort. The decision finally rests with you. After all, it’s you who has to decide which pairs cause difficulty in walking.
Below, we have charted down a few important tips that might help discard shabby, uncomfortable, old pairs of shoes and replace them with new ones.
- Before indulging in a shoe shopping spree, make sure you wait until the afternoon. As time passes, feet expand and swell in humid weather conditions. The best time to buy shoes and ensure they fit right is afternoon or in the evening.
- Wear or carry the same type of socks which you intend to wear with the shoes while shopping.
- Whenever you buy handmade leather driving shoes, let the salespersons measure your feet, both of them. This ensures you enjoy a superior fit and great comfort. However, if one foot is bigger than the other, buy a size that fits the bigger one.
- Try out the new shoes and make sure you have some room between the longest toe and the end of the shoe.
- Also, don’t forget to walk around in your new shoes before buying. This will determine how comfortable you feel wearing the new pair. Always try to find pairs that fit right from the very beginning. Don’t wait in the hope that they will stretch over time or will fit once broken in.
- Sizes vary. Don’t go by the shoes’ description. No matter how great the product description sounds, remember that you are your best judge. So, use prudence and decide if the pair feels comfortable or not.
- Take a good look at the shoes you are about to purchase. In case, you feel they are made up of a material that irritates your skin or causes itching, refrain from buying them. Also, look for tags or seams that might cause blisters while walking.
- Lastly, turn over the handmade shoes for men and examine the soles minutely. Check if they are sturdy enough to offer protection in the long run and shield your feet from sharp objects. Also, don’t miss out taking a sole test. Check whether the soles cushion against impact. Try walking on the carpet as well as hardwood floor to see how you feel.
Fellmonger is the one-stop shoe shop dedicated to make your feet happy. Wrapped in comfort and class, our designer shoes for men are exquisite and handcrafted. Go check out the collection RN!