Cherry Brown English Brogue
Whether you are a ‘jeans and polo’ kind of guy or you have a soft corner for plush suits, a pair of Fellmonger Cherry Brown English Brogue is anytime a versatile pick. Known for its never-go-out-of-fashion look, a Fellmonger shoe is definitely a worthy investment.
Originating from the lowlands of Ireland during the early 19th century, brogues have enticingly revolutionised dress shoes across the globe. The classic rugged brogue has undergone a huge transformation, thanks to Fellmonger. Minute attention is given to the detailing of perforations to keep the elegant look of the shoe intact.
From start till the end, each pair is handcrafted by a single craftsman, using vegetable tanned leather. The leather is dip dyed to achieve the depth in colour. Breathable PU with a leather insole is used to keep the feet free from pain and odour.
- Calf Leather upper
- Argentinian Leather Sole
- 100% wax cotton laces
- Comes with dust bags
- Designed in Italy, made in India.
Every leather shoe requires care if you want them to last long. Clean and polish them before and after every wear.
- Clean off all the dust from the shoe with a clean cloth.
- Apply the same colors shoe shiner/cream polish to enhance the shine. You can also use a neutral shiner/cream polish for all leathers irrespective of their color. Leave for about 2 minutes to let it dry and sleep through the leather.
- Finally buff it gently with a horsehair shoe brush to give the finishing touch.
- To help shoe retain their original shape,store them by putting a shoe tree in your shoes.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This pair of shoes is made with breathable leather. It will acquire the shape of your feet as soon as you wear them get comfortable.