Burnt Tan Patina Loafers
SKU: BTPL-001-UK/IND 7
Can’t agree more – Burnt Tan Patina Loafer is one of our bestsellers. These handmade leather shoes are a perfect embodiment of grace, charm and functionality. Owing to their timeless appeal and astonishing lightweight formula, they are known to take the style game a notch higher.
If you are looking for superior handmade leather shoes threaded with class, minimalism and elegance, look no further! Grab a pair of Fellmonger Burnt Tan Patina Loafers – they are curated just for you. Team them up with a pair of tailored black trousers and a crisp white shirt, and see how heads turn!
- Hand Burnished Calf Leather upper
- Lightweig Flex Rubber Sole
- Handmade Construction
- Comes with Dust bags
- Designed in Italy, Handmade in India.
Every lather shoe requires care if you want them to last long.clean and polish them before and after every wear.
- Clean off all the dust from the shoe with a clean cloth.
- Apply the same colors shoe shiner/cream polish to enhance the shine.you can also use a neutral shiner/cream polish for all leathers irrespective of their color.leave for about 2 minutes to let it dry and sleep through the leather.
- Finally buff it gently with a horsehair shoe brush to give the finishing touch.
- To help shoe retain their original shape,store them by putting a shoe tree in your shoes.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This pair of shoes is made with breathable leather. It will acquire the shape of your feet as soon as you wear them get comfortable.